Wandering Wednesday | Indian's Game on a Budget
There's just something about a summer evening at the ballpark. The sights, the sounds, the food. Plus being in the middle of downtown Indy with the gorgeous skyline and capping the evening with fireworks (Fridays only). It's Indy summer living at its best, peeps.
Plus, did you know our Indianapolis Indians are a Triple-A team (the highest level of minor league baseball) and are affiliated with the Pittsburgh Pirates? Yep! We're just cool like that in Indy!
If you're like me enjoying a summer night at Victory Field on the cheap is even better!
Here's our top 5 tips for enjoying a Indianapolis Indian's game on a budget:
- Opt for lawn seats over stadium seats. A bit cheaper, plus more room for the kiddos to run around. Make sure to pack a big blanket and a cooler picnic. (See cooler rules.)
- Try a Two-for-One Tuesday presented by McAlisters Deli. Make sure to pick up a coupon voucher good for two-for-one admission from an area McAlister's Deli location.
- Love ballpark food, but not the price? Go on a Monday for the dollar menu savings! Hot dogs, peanuts, Cape Cod Potato Chips, Cracker Jacks and popcorn are all a $1 on Mondays.
- Did you know even Victory Fields has a Kids Eat FREE day? Yep. Sundays. All children 14 and under receive a voucher for a free hot dog, a bag of chips and a bottle of water with price of admission.
- Join the Knot Hole Kids Club. For a one-time fee of $17 your kiddos get the following: 72 home games, Knot Hole Kids T-shirt, a chance to run the bases post game every Sunday and chances to be on the field as a Play Ball Kid
Want to see all the deals from the Indianapolis Indians for this season? Click here.
May - July 2016 Wandering Wednesdays brought to you by Carmel Clay Parks and Recreation and The Waterpark. There is so much to enjoy this year! Check it out. All thoughts and opinions are our own. Thank-you to the businesses that help support Fortville Mama. Your support is allowing us to make 2016 even cooler than 2015!
*** Advertising sponsorship available with Fortville Mama. Sponsor a single post or bring our viewers Mama Tip Tuesdays, Wandering Wednesdays, Artisan Thursdays, Fit Fridays or Hancock County Treasures biweekly blog series. Or why not be super cool and go all out and be our title sponsor? Email pamediasolutions(at)gmail(dot)com to learn more.