#FitFriday Yummy Banana Protein Smoothie

I have a new favorite breakfast packed full of protein!  

As a matter of fact, I had it the morning of my first 5k run. It's simple and tastes like ice cream, but loaded with protein. 

Lately I've been on survival mode. It's been hard to even get counters clear to cook or make breakfast. When you have babies busy at your feet it will make you act and act fast. All I have to do it throw all the ingredients in the blender and push a button. In seconds I have a healthy breakfast that's made from real ingredients. 

So here it is:

Protein Breakfast Smoothie

2 frozen bananas
2 TBS Almond butter
2 tsp cocoa powder
1 cup almond milk
Throw in a blender and blend till smooth.



*** Advertising sponsorship available with Fortville Mama. Sponsor a single post or bring our viewers Mama Tip TuesdaysWandering Wednesdays, Artisan Thursdays, Fit Fridays or Hancock County Treasures blog series. Or why not be super cool and go all out and be our title sponsor? Email pamediasolutions(at)gmail(dot)com to learn more.


Comments