Wandering Wednesday - Easy Peasy Pixie Dust Filled Disney Vacations

Welcome Fortville Mama guest blogger Jenn Naas. She is a travel planner with Hi Ho Vacations and get this, peeps - her services are totally FREE! Drumroll...here's Jenn.
_______________________________________

Many families love Disney vacations, yet with increasing costs, new technology, and the limitless amount of information available on the internet, planning a magical family vacation can be a bit overwhelming.



First time guests and seasoned Disney-goers can both benefit from the advice of a Disney expert.  I'm a travel planner with Hi Ho Vacations and I love nothing more then to add pixie dust to family vacations. And best of all… my services are FREE! Yes, you read that right, my services cost you zip a dee do dah zilch! 


Too good to be true?  Not in this case.  Disney pays me, and planners like myself, to help guests have the best experience possible.  And based on feedback from my clients, it pays off.

My clients are often surprised that the price I quote for them is identical to the price they find on the website. But as Holly McGuire, owner of Hi Ho Vacations, tells clients, this is just the first step of fifty. Price monitoring is one of the most important steps. When a promotion is released, we work hard to ensure that our clients are getting the best price possible.  I love to make those phone calls to share the savings!


I work with clients to find the best dates, resorts, and packages for their family within their budget.  Then we build an itinerary to include dinner with princesses or pirates, fastpasses to meet Anna and Elsa or for the new Seven Dwarfs Mine train coaster, and more.  All of this is included in the packages and no surprises.  

When it comes to cruising... Disney Cruise Line visits the Bahamas, the Caribbean, and even more exotic locations like Hawaii and the Mediterranean.  Disney service at sea… it doesn’t get much better.

Extensive knowledge of different Disney resorts, the theme parks, pricing trends, and crowd patterns makes Hi Ho Vacations' travel planner's knowledge invaluable to our clients. This comes from experience, frequent trips to the Theme Parks and on Disney Cruises, and love for the product.

My favorite part of my job is getting to know each client and what will make their trip special. I want my clients to leave for their vacation knowing that they got the best price possible and feeling prepared for their experiences – whether they are at land or sea.


From dining reservations to fastpasses, from ship itineraries to excursions, having a Disney planner working for you just makes sense. I can't wait to chat and help spread pixie dust on your magical Disney family vacation! Give me a call and let's get started on your 2016 family vacation.



Please visit Hi Ho Vacations www.hihovacations.com to learn more, and contact Jenn for more information.

Mention you saw this article to get a special gift upon travel with a minimum of a three night vacation package of a Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney vacation.

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post with Jenn Naas and Hi Ho Vacations.

Comments

Popular Posts