Wandering Wednesday - Explore Carmel's Corner Bakery Cafe

Carmel's Corner Bakery Cafe won my heart at the mention of breakfast all day. I adore breakfast food, no matter the time of day. They drove it home, when they said made-to-order, seasonally inspired and always fresh. Really I'm in love, peeps, and I'm tweeting them weekly to bring one closer to me...maybe Hamilton Town Center. Sounds like a prime location to me. Hint, hint.




However, in the meantime, you may just find me typing away tackling deadlines from a cozy corner booth at the Carmel location on Sundays, while the Coach Man watches football and mans the littles at home. Absolutely love the cozy atmosphere, free Wifi and bottomless cups of delish hand-roasted coffee. The hazelnut is pure heaven.

My menu favorites so far...

Oh my the basil! I loved the Chicken Pomodori Panini. I'll be back often for that one. Also, the amazing, creamy and so crave-worthy Pesto Cavatappi. The great thing, peeps? You can get them both within a combo! Score! Win-win all around.





Oh and if I was being a good girl and eating like I should, they have gluten free choices too that are delicious. Plus tons of salad choices, both traditional salads and specialty salads too, like quinoa and pico.

Now here's the lucky part for you! I have Corner Bakery Cafe dollars to give away for you to be able to try it out too!

Here's how to play. Go check out their online menu and tell me what you'd like to try most. Comment here, on FB or tweet us at @FortvilleMama, include @CornerBakery. Make sure to use the hashtag #cbcindy and #flavormatters

Good lucks peeps. We'll pick 1 winner tomorrow at 9 p.m. EST. Contest is for Central Indiana residents only.



Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post for Corner Bakery Cafe - Carmel. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts