Mama Tip Tuesday! DIY Fall Wreath for Less Than $7!

Isn't fall in Indiana a wonderful time?


The smells, the tastes, the cold, but not too cold weather, the beautiful colors, pumpkin and apple spice everything. I can just drink a tall glass of it. Can you tell how much I LOVE FALL?

Know what else fall means? My marriage is interrupted by hunting season. While we both hunt, this year was was my husband's first time elk hunting. Yes, my husband went to Montana for 10 days. Leaving me with 3 kids under the age of 5. Luckily my in-laws came to stay with us for a few days in the luxury of their camper and helped quite a bit! However, by the 10th day I was ready to go crazy. I needed a little art therapy, and I also needed a way to tell my in-laws thank you.

I had stumbled upon an awesome find, burlap ribbon at Dollar Tree! Yes, not only did they have pink burlap but chevron too! For only $1! When I found it I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. A few searches on Pinterest gave me a good base on how to craft a unique gift!

You might need a crawling baby to give you a hand.

First I watched a simple how to video.



$1.50 after Micheal's 50% off coupon!
Okay, here is the supply list:
3-4 rolls of burlap ribbon ($1 each)
1 wreath hanger ($1.50 half off)
2 decorations ($1 each at dollar store)
Ribbon
Twist ties or wire
Scissors
Hot glue gun and sticks
After you finish the burlap, it's time to embellish. Use your hot glue gun to place small items. Flowers were wrapped around the wreath hanger wires. Then hang with ribbon!



A gift in a snap! Thanks to the Thomas crew for helping a mama make it 10 days with three littles on her own. 

Thank-you to our newest Fortville Mama advertising sponsor Lindsay Syrus- Jamberry Nails Independent Consultant

Our September Mama Tip Tuesdays are brought to you by Lindsay.

Comments