Mama Tip Tuesday - Time To Fly

This week has been tough.
It's my oldest first week of kindergarten. Mama bird has pushed her out of the nest, but she is still sitting on the ground crying for help. Mama bird's heart strings are being tugged horribly.
She won't eat and doesn't want to sleep. Dad is just as torn as he tried to drop her off this morning as she stood at the door and cried. She wants to fly back to the nest to be with mama.
My dear it is time to fly. You are stronger then you think. Smarter then you know. Braver then you give yourself credit.
What you don't know is that you have done more for me then I have done for you. You have made me strong and changed me for the better. That cannot replace the sleepless nights, the diaper changes, or the constant worry. I couldn't have done the things I've done without you.
You are strong but you just don't know it yet. Your beautiful heart will touch many. I cannot hold you back and keep you all to myself.
My darling you must fly.
We'd like to welcome our newest Fortville Mama advertising sponsor Lindsay Syrus- Jamberry Nails Independent Consultant. Starting in September our Mama Tip Tuesday will be brought to you by Lindsay.


Comments

Popular Posts