Wandering Wednesday - Pizzology on Indy's Mass Ave

My gorgeous niece Tara striking an Indy pose on Mass Ave.
This past week I met my 3 sisters and niece downtown for an adventure on Mass Ave. Wow - so many new places to explore! I hadn't been to Mass Ave. in so long - I was amazed at all the new growth. What a cool little spot in nestled in our big city!  
 
We had researched online prior to heading downtown and were between Mesh and Pizzology for dinner. We ended up at Pizzology and am I oh so glad we did! Craft pizza + pub is a perfect description. Amazing food in a fun atmosphere! Plus I love that they feature local sourced ingredients - such as one close to our heart - Tyner Pond Farm!
 
We started out with Brussels Sprout Salad. I didn't grab a picture, and I regret it. We were starving and it was so delicious. Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Candied Walnuts, julienne Apple with a Mustard Vinaigrette. Simple and Amazing!!! We also sampled their Warm Ricotta and Wood-Roasted Mushroom Risotto. Both equally delicious! Now the Risotto I did grab a pic of - you're welcome.
 
Pizzology Wood-Roasted Mushroom Risotto
For our main course we moved on to their craft pizzas. After much discussion and review, we decided on the White Devil, featuring Garlic Fondue, Prosciutto, Fresh Mushrooms, housemade Mozzarella, Sea Salt and Olive Oil and Margherita with fresh local Basil! We were blown away both were so good! You can taste the fresh! A sidebar - you can order yummy local craft beer to go with your craft pizza too! 
 
Pizzology White Devil Pizza

Pizzology Margherita Pizza
 
I'm already dreaming of my next Pizzology visit. I might just take The Coach Man. The next dish I want to try is the Spaghetti and Meatballs featuring Tyner Pond Farm's pork and beef! I saw an order go by while we were there and oh my!
 
Thanks for an awesome girls night downtown, ladies! This mama loved it!
 
My lovely sisters and niece. Yes, I'm the cute one in the middle.
 
 
A big thank-you to our Wandering Wednesdays series sponsor Indy Zoom Groom. Thank-you for your support of Fortville Mama and local family fun in and around Hancock County, Indiana. Your support is allowing us to make 2015 even cooler than 2014!

                         


Comments