Mama Tip Tuesday! Bisquick Pumpkin Choc Chip Waffles

Fall = Pumpkin Everything!

Really can there ever be enough pumpkin goodies around?

This past Sunday was a magical day. The cool crisp fall air came through my bedroom window as I snuggled up in my warm bed. The kids slept in, then came into my bed to snuggle and snoozed some more. I lay there not wanting to get up, but also knowing I had to eventually get up and make breakfast for everyone.


I stumbled sleepy into the kitchen not knowing what to make. Feeling a little nauseous too being in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy. I needed something fast and easy. So I found the Bisquick thinking hey that's easy. Then I remembered I had about half a can of pumpkin puree in the fridge from making cookies the night before. Eureka! A perfect morning for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Waffles! Breakfast was ready in a flash. Perfection.




Bisquick Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Waffles
2 cups Bisquick or baking mix
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup milk
1 egg
1 tsp vegetable oil
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup of mini Choc chips
Preheat and grease waffle iron
Mix all ingredients until most lumps are gone. 
Then pour in the center of the iron.
Cook about 5 minutes or to crispy perfection.



Comments

Popular Posts