Green Bean Freshness in Fortville!? Oh My!

I'm In Love...Green Bean Love That Is



 

You may just see a Green Bean Delivery truck pull into my drive from time to time in the near future. The thing is, I'm a busy mama. My girls are 2 and 4. Meanwhile, during the week I watch a total of 5-7 kiddos per day. Things get crazy with all the Littles running around and well, who has time to run to the store? Most weeks, I find a night after I put my girls to bed to head off to the store, even when I want to so badly go to turn in myself for some zzzzs, but with this magical bin of fresh goodness appearing on my doorstep, my middle of the night grocery shopping trips may just be lessened and that makes this mama happy!

I had heard about Green Bean Delivery from a friend and have seen their trucks about town, but I always thought they would be either too expensive or wouldn't want to come all the way out to little ol' Fortville. 

To my surprise, they have awesome products at reasonable prices and their delivery area includes Fortville! Comparing to actual sticker prices in store, they may be a bit more (depending on the store), but if you factor in the cost of gas and your time I would say it's well worth the cost. Not to mention, local products are used when available. And we all know this mama loves local fresh, which make this service even sweeter! 

 
 

My sample food bin came with a friendly smile at 5:30pm. I couldn't wait to taste the freshness! It was so hard to narrow it down to one thing that I wanted for dinner, but last night being Fat Tuesday and Mardi Gras in full swing, I had a hankering for Cajun food! Creole broccoli it was!


Creole Broccoli 
 
2 small organic heads of broccoli 
2 tbs olive oil
2 tsp creole seasoning
1 tsp blackened seasoning
1 tsp garlic salt


Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut broccoli tops, pour all ingredients into a gallon size zippered bag. Shake till well coated. 


Bake for 20-30 minutes


Yes, it's just that simple!

Yum! So much flavor!

 
Can't wait to see what tomorrow holds for trying out more of my delish fresh items from my very first Green Bean Delivery bin! I definitely see more cute green bins arriving on my porch in the future. I think my favorite part of Green Bean Delivery is that you can customize your bin with all your favorites, so nothing goes to waste and yummy fresh is always in supply!

So guess what?! You can experience this awesome service too at a discounted price! Yes, use code 15FVMml on your first order and receive $15 off! Valid for new and reactivated customers! But don't wait, this offer expires 3/12/14!
 
Disclaimer: As a member of Indy Social Media Moms, I received free product from Green B.E.A.N. Indiana in exchange for my unbiased review. ISMM and Green B.E.A.N. Indiana are not responsible for the content of this post.

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts