Mama Tip Tuesday! Pumpkin Choc Chip Cookies

Other than the usual turkey and sides what is your must have for Thanksgiving? 


Mine is Pumpkin Choc Chip Cookies! 


I started making these about a year ago and they turn out wonderful time after time! My mom loves to make them too! They are a favorite in my house! Even my husband who doesn't like sweets loves them! I hope they become a favorite in your house too! 

Thanksgiving day I will be stuffing my belly with turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, jello and the list goes on. After the marathon of eating, I'm always craving chocolate. Then again Thanksgiving cannot be complete without pumpkin. These are the optimal mix of cookie perfection. 

The original recipe came from here.

I followed all instructions but omitted the milk and nuts. I also doubled the recipe so everyone at Thanksgiving can enjoy, and I can leave some at home. Also these could be made diary free if you buy DF choc chips! 


My little helpers!


Before cooking.
 


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Perfection!



It's so hard to stop eating them!

So, what is your must have at Thanksgiving?!


Comments